9.10.2010

I have a question for everyone.

I probably going to join the marines and would like to know what everyone thinks about that...i value peoples opinions and would like to know what everyones thoughts on it. Especially my close friends. so let me know please!
Garrett Harrison

4 comments:

  1. CSAR all the friggen way (Combat Search And Rescue) or SR (Surveillance Reconnaissance) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im planning on doing frontline demoltions work. Lots of danger but also a good field to base a career from. and CSAR is not my style. i dont want to be all quiet, i use charges to get in, charges to finish the mission and charges to escape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Garrett I will Support whatever your decision is...just think before acting and be careful... Please!!!!
    Luv Always Brina<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know to be careful, to survive i need to learn well and move well, ive always had a military mind, and this is right. so i will be a marine. thank you for the support though.
    OO-RAH

    ReplyDelete